Connecting Above & Below In Stillness Surrounded By Protection
Available To Purchase
I knew there was a reason that these two were waiting until now to be seen.
We are in such uncertain times, surrounded by fear, wanting to connect as humans in person but unable to, having to remain indoors, out of routine, relying on being online, which some of us find hard to tolerate even at the best of times in the way that it affects us and finding a cacophony of emotions ensuing which in other circumstances we might be able to deal with better.
It is the perfect time to set up your own personal practice at home, the mala really helps with this. A physical tool that reminds you daily to sit into your own sacred space, tap into your inner intuition and find what you need to impart upon yourself for this day and hold to your heart a mantra to allow that energy flow to happen. Working your way around the 108 beads you will find yourself setting out that desire, wish, prayer and allowing it to come to you in the here and now.
This particular mala embodies the crystal energetic matrix of protection, transforming negative energy into positive and imbuing strength, the yantra element allows your mind when tapping on to its structure to move into stillness, a quietness which at this time especially can be such a luxury for some.
There are two of these currently available, though I am very tempted to keep one myself 🙂
I don’t bulk make the same malas, so know that you will be only one of two people who have these.
This piece will be due to go into my Etsy shop, but if you wish to nab it before then, please email me at Aurorafacets@gmail.com, payment will be through Paypal and includes postage within the UK, if outside please send me your address and I can work out postage costs. £110 contribution per mala detailed below, FREE postage UK.
Please see below for fuller details/properties of this mala and at the bottom how to keep in touch! 🙂
The word yantra comes from the Sanskrit root-word “yam”, meaning to control or subdue in this context the mind to aid focus and impart stillness and to be present.
Just as mantras balance the body and mind through sound, yantras provide balance visually. They are geometric and include floral designs. The shapes are believed to have a powerful quieting effect on the mind, and so are used in yogic meditation practice. Yantras are often associated with a particular deity and may be worn as a talisman.
Every yantra has a central focus point that acts as a magnification of concentration and helps the mind to calm down. And each geometric shape and pattern has a specific meaning or symbology that applies to eastern spirituality.
For instance (from Wikipedia):
- Circle = Energy of the element water
- Square = Energy of the element earth
- Upward-facing Triangle = Energy of the element fire; energy
- Downward-facing Triangle = Energy of the element water; knowledge
- Diagonal line = Energy of the element air
- Horizontal line = Energy of the element water
- Vertical line = Energy of the element fire
- Point = Energy of the element ether
Yantras are powerful tools to help us achieve higher states of awareness, but they can also be used to remind us to stay centred throughout our day.
A powerful protection stone, Black Onyx absorbs and transforms negative energy, and helps to prevent the drain of personal energy. Black Onyx aids the development of emotional and physical strength and stamina, especially when support is needed during times of stress, confusion or grief.
Black Agate, like all black stones, is a grounding and protective crystal. It gives a calming peace that helps those during a period of bereavement. Black Agate gives inner strength to move on and is also very helpful in keeping the peace in stressful households.
Keep In Contact
- If you wish to be signed up to my newsletter which has offers and wellness tips, curated for the period of time we are currently in, please sign up here: Aurora Facets Newsletter SignUp
- If you wish to keep up to date with me on Insta please click here: Aurora Facets Instagram
- My Facebook page is here, where I sometimes host workshops/events: Aurora Facets Facebook Page
- To keep up with events, please click here: Aurora Facets Events
- Last but not least if you wish to keep informed of my new pieces, then please put your email into the black follow me box to the side of this post, as this is where it first gets posted.
Sending you all lots of love and calming vibes during this time, Justine xxx